How KPMG can help
We focus on the business impact of technology rather than systems implementation, and we are not tied to any hardware or software suppliers. As a result, our advice is focused on and geared to the specific needs of each client. IT is challenging to get right and expensive to get wrong — not only in terms of cost, but also in lost efficiency and potential regulatory infringements.
KPMG brings leading IT Advisory capability aligned with a multi-disciplinary team to help you navigate stakeholder demands and regulatory requirements.
We provide assistance with:
- IT Strategy and Organisation - ensuring your strategic use of IT and your delivery model support your business strategy in the most effective and appropriate way.
- Project Advisory – bridging the knowledge gap on internal projects, helping you to outsource projects, to manage systems integrators and to perform in-flight project assurance reviews
- IT Enabled Business Programmes - ensuring your investments in IT programmes realise the target benefits, by designing and managing the programmes and delivery of the technology solutions
- Sourcing — we offer guidance on the most appropriate strategies for outsourcing or off-shoring IT services, and ensure that effective controls are implemented
- Reporting and Decision Support - ensuring you gain the insight to allow you to take effective and timely decisions when managing your business
If you need independent, unbiased support to make sure you get your IT systems and requirements right we’d like to tell you more about how we can help. We look forward to hearing from you.