Ireland is recognised globally as being the place to be – based on the right attitude, backed up by real benefits in terms of costs, ease of doing business and the right professional and government support.
- An entrepreneurial “can do” attitude to business from government and the private sector
- A gateway to Europe and a market of over 500 million people
- A thriving R&D environment
- A young, highly educated, talented and flexible workforce
- A great place to live, work or bring up a family
- A transparent, robust and stable tax system
- A globally competitive 12.5 percent corporation tax rate.
How KPMG Can Help
KPMG in Ireland has a proven record in working with entrepreneurs from day one. We know the challenges and pressures faced by those looking to set up a business for the first time in a new location.
Our start-up clients value our ability to focus on what matters, the value we provide and our ability to help them hit the ground running – fast.
We know our success is measured on our ability to help entrepreneurs deliver a measurable return on their project in the shortest possible time.
We can provide cost-effective quality services to meet your routine compliance needs, including:
- Setting up and maintaining company secretarial compliance
- Tax registrations and compliance
- Annual audit.
We will work with you to help ensure you get things right from the very start, avoiding expensive problems in the future.
While you do have to look after your compliance obligations, you will no doubt be focused on maximising the value of your business and, in doing this, you will need practical advice from our professionals on:
- Remuneration for founders and employees
- Accessing R&D tax credits and grants
- Exploitation of intellectual property
- Minimising the impact of corporate taxes and withholding taxes
- Accounting matters such as revenue recognition and intangible asset capitalisation
- Company valuation
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Maximising shareholder returns
- Preparing your business for funding rounds or an exit.
To help you realise value and contribute to a more profitable, efficient and focused business, please contact us.