KPMG's Private Irish Business practice addresses the needs of private companies, family businesses and high net worth individuals.
Through our audit, tax and advisory services, we help you to:
- Structure your businesses to accommodate growth
- Raise capital and review funding options
- Plan for management and ownership succession
- Make sound retirement and estate planning decisions
- Meet your regulatory requirements
- Manage the accumulation and preservation of wealth through the generations
- Prepare the business for sale
- Seek out/source potential buyers
KPMG Family Business
We are proud to work with our European colleagues in creating an online family business community. Being part of a family business can often be a lonely place with unique challenges and so we wanted to create a way to share these experiences which you might be facing alone and may be common across all family businesses. Click here to view our dedicated Family Business website.
In addition, we are delighted to announce our support of the Family Business Centre in Dublin City University.
European Family Business Survey
Take part in our short survey to help track business trends within the private business community. Survey results will be available in the European Family Business Barometer in December 2014.
European Family Business Barometer (PDF, 2.15MB)
European Family Businesses (EFB) and KPMG have joined forces to create a unique Barometer to measure the confidence levels of the members of EFB, and the opportunities and challenges impacting on their operations in the short, medium and long term.