As traditional channels such as print, broadcast and film give way to the continuous influx of digital alternatives, media companies need to stay ahead of the game and find new ways to attract and engage the next generation of digital consumers.
KPMG helps traditional and digital media organisations find ways to deliver media content in efficient and profitable ways. Working closely with indigenous companies and multinationals, we have developed extensive capabilities in the media arena. Our deep industry knowledge and experience means we can help you manage the issues to your advantage. We work with a large portfolio of clients in areas such as:
- Margin enhancement – cost saving and revenue enhancing projects
- Structuring of media businesses
- Managing global transfer pricing, including licensing and rights management
- Providing advice on the tax implications of digital services
- Providing advice on appropriate accounting standards and principles, and advising on conversion projects (IFRS, Irish GAAP and US GAAP)
- Helping to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and other regulations
- Creating and managing shareholder wealth
- Dealing with cross-border assignees, including tax planning, visas, pensions, share schemes and legal matters
- Audit and risk advisory services
- Internal audit services
- Corporate restructuring, including debt advisory, cash management and property advice
- Mergers and acquisitions support and advice, from pre-deal through to post-merger integration.
We also have strong relationships with KPMG International's global network of member firms, all of which have an in-depth knowledge of this dynamic industry.
To help you realise value and contribute to a more profitable, efficient and focused business, please contact us.