KPMG’s Food, Drink, Agribusiness and Bloodstock group can help you improve the efficiency and profitability of your business through our range of audit, tax and advisory services.
In Bloodstock, the protection and further development of one of our most successful industries in the face of intense overseas competition is a core challenge. We work with many of Ireland’s leading stud farms and other equestrian-related companies, helping them manage their key business issues.
How can KPMG help your business?
Our team of professional can assist your business in the following areas:
- Obtaining finance through debt or equity financing structures
- Obtaining R&D funding from government bodies and maximising R&D tax credit opportunities
- Acquisition and transaction support in Ireland or internationally
- Designing efficient global tax structures for corporate and individuals
- Assistance in entering new international markets through our Global Firm relationships, including assistance in partnering with international investors
- Advice on control and governance structures for all business sizes
- Cost management and control
- Mentoring and support for growing businesses
- Executive recruitment and relocation of key staff internationally
- Audit services in Ireland and internationally
- Issues arising from climate change regulations, carbon trading and food miles
- Valuation of brands on a local and international basis
- Compliance with laws and regulations in Ireland and internationally
- IT advisory services to assist in assessing effectiveness of IT systems and controls