We have been closely involved in the development of reporting standards (including AAF01/06, SAS70 and ISAE3402), and our dedicated team of technical professionals can assist you to prepare a new report, update your existing report or transition between reporting standards.
With practical, hands-on experience of helping clients in all types of internal controls reporting, we can provide objective and constructive advice. Once you have prepared your report, we can perform the role of Reporting Accountant / Service Auditor to guide you on the presentation, design and operating effectiveness of your controls.
Our client base includes investment managers, funds, custodians, transfer agents, administrators and property management firms. They vary in size, complexity and product offerings.
Our competitive edge comes from in-depth knowledge of our clients’ industry sectors and business issues and from the way we apply that knowledge for the benefit of our clients.
How We Can Help
We have the scale, skill and experience to effectively serve your most pressing challenges. Our services include:
Prior to the Reporting Date
- Comparative analysis of the principal reporting frameworks
- Review of the control framework to be included in the report
- Guidance with the controls descriptions
- Design suitability review
- Snapshot testing of operating effectiveness
- Assistance with remediation of controls
At the Reporting Date
- Testing and reporting as Service Auditor / Reporting Accountants