The KPMG Business School has a global curriculum, which delivers business-driven programmes that are built to common design standards. That means training that’s based on our business priorities, reflecting real client needs across the firm, to a globally consistent level of quality, accessible from one place. Our courses are designed to be relevant to your work and to fit in with the way you work, with a mix of different training delivery formats such as in-person, classrooms, virtual classrooms, on-line refresher courses, self-paced e-learning and web-based materials.
The KPMG Business School offers:
- A broad range of courses – Technical, IT and Behavioural
- Training by top professionals
- On-the-job training and coaching
- Extensive in-house support enabling exam success
- Award-winning training programmes
- Virtual classroom in a global online learning platform.
Due to the ongoing support of the KPMG Business School, our trainees consistently achieve top places in professional exams.