With signs of stabilisation emerging at home and abroad and with the outlook improving slowly, this year’s FIBI conference, IFSC: Supporting Growth for Ireland, will consider the challenges to and opportunities for growth. The conference will consider how we can chart a way forward by identifying the shape, scale and opportunity of the next growth cycle for Dublin’s IFSC and Ireland as a financial services hub.
The conference will also examine the ever-expanding set of regulatory and reform initiatives which continue to re-shape the financial services sector.
Date: Tuesday, 17 September
Time: 8:30am – 1:00pm
Venue: The Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Square, Docklands, Dublin 2
- Chair: Gary Joyce, Partner, Genesis
- Eamonn Tuohy, FIBI Chairman, Managing Director, Belfius Bank SA/NV, Dublin Branch
- John Bruton, President, IFSC Ireland
- Paul Mortimer-Lee, Global Head of Market Economics, BNP Paribas
- Giles Williams, Partner – Leader of EMA Regulatory Financial Services Centre of Excellence, KPMG
- Fiona McMahon, Head of Division, Banking Supervision - International Banks, Central Bank of Ireland
- John Berrigan, Director, Economic and Financial Affairs, EU Commission
- Nick Collier, Global Head of Government & Regulatory Affairs, Thompson Reuters
- John Harvey, Chief Executive Officer, Wells Fargo Bank International
- Kevin Gardiner, Head of Investment Strategy, Barclays Wealth
Click here to register for the event: IFSC: Supporting Growth for Ireland - FIBI Conference 2013.