Stakeholders, from investors to NGOs, want to know that a company has identified its most significant environmental and social risks and impacts, and is addressing them effectively. They also need to know that the information provided by a company is accurate, credible and can be trusted.
Momentum is also building towards integrated reporting, which provides a holistic overview of an organization’s financial and non-financial performance.
KPMG professionals can help your organization to:
- understand what environmental and social information you should report
- choose the right reporting approach and frameworks for your business
- integrate financial and non-financial information in your reporting
- report information for specific purposes such as the Carbon Disclosure Project and sustainability indices
- benchmark the quality of your reporting against industry peers
- assure your internal and external reporting systems
- provide independent assurance of your sustainability performance reporting
- verify the sustainability performance of your suppliers.