The CC&S teams in KPMG member firms around the world provide an array of services to help you gain or enhance a sustained advantage in your industry:
- We not only help you to create a sustainability strategy but also assist in implementing it, from beginning to end
- We are a leader among sustainability assurance providers, helping you to identify areas for improvement, rather than simply looking back at past performance
- We can view the risks and opportunities through an Audit lens to help you better understand how your financial and non-financial information relates and interacts
- Our Tax professionals can enhance the ROI of green investments via tax credits and incentives
- KPMG also offers clients the opportunity to consult with one of the most experienced climate change, sustainability and environmental policy thought leaders, Yvo de Boer, KPMG’s Special Global Advisor on Climate Change & Sustainability and Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change from 2006 to 2010.
We encourage you to learn more about KPMG's Climate Change & Sustainability Services in our below member firms: