We are the first professional services organization with a team of full-time professionals dedicated to XBRL. KPMG member firms helps clients in this field understand and clarify their business needs. Applying tools and methodologies that leverage knowledge, we help clients resolve problems and manage risk.
KPMG’s Global XBRL Services Team helps the not-for-profit XBRL International consortium improve and promote XBRL and supports KPMG professionals in the delivery of XBRL-related products and services to KPMG member firms clients everywhere.
- Co-editors of the XBRL specification
- Co-editors of the first XBRL taxonomy
- First professional services firm to complete an XBRL pilot
- First professional services firm to support a full XBRL implementation
- Developer of taxonomies for a national companies regulator in Europe
- Delivery of feasibility study and production-ready complex taxonomy development, including formula support, for a U.S. regulator
- Delivery of taxonomy production and information navigation tools for an Australian regulator
- Review and strategy work with a number of software vendors
Chris Rodgers: London Partner and Chairman, XBRL UK
Graeme Sinclair: Wellington Partner and Chairman, XBRL NZ
Lawrence Raff: New York Partner
Jerry Jones: Washington, D.C., Partner