It can be hard to keep up to date with the pace of developments and understand the impact that new EU legislation or court decisions may have on your business. KPMG’s EU Tax Centre and our network of specialists are dedicated to following and analyzing these developments and turning them into value for clients.
At the core is KPMG's EU Tax Centre, a centre of excellence based in Amsterdam, which works closely with a network of more than 100 KPMG professionals in member firms in each of the 27 Member States, the European Economic Area States and Switzerland.
Our member firms can assist you in many ways, for example:
- Update you on EU tax developments via Euro Tax Flash
- Carry out a pan-European review to identify where you have been adversely affected by non-EU compliant rules
- Make claims and pursue litigation via domestic courts and the CJEU to enable you to recover unlawfully charged tax
- Use EU law to defend tax planning
- Advise on how cases, directives and CCCTB will affect you
- Help you handle a challenge under State Aid rules