The application can address common problems such as lack of transparency, lack of information and inability to report on compliance status to the rest of the business – so you can spend more time strategically adding value.
- Transparency – get a continuous global view of your compliance position.
- Manage risk – gives you the knowledge to identify and plan for risk.
- Control cash flow – track and control payments.
- Efficiency – reduce manual processes and administration.
- Maximize team value – be more strategic and create a proactive information-sharing culture.
A ‘one size fits all’ approach does not work. That’s why the KPMG Global Compliance Management Services team will work with you to understand your needs, advise on the best process and controls and configure the tool to address your specific requirements.
For more information on KPMG LINK 360:
Read the brochure (PDF 304 KB).
View our case studies.
Talk to our professionals.