- Register for the 2013 Asia Pacific Tax Summit.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration via email.
- If you have any problems registering, please email us with your details. We will contact you within 48 hours.
- The registration fee for the Asia Pacific Tax Summit is US$1850.00 per person. This fee covers your attendance in the plenary, break-out sessions, Summit material, Summit lunches and Summit dinner. It does not include accommodation, flights and transfers. Payments will be handled via the local KPMG office that invited you, so please ensure they are aware you are registering.
Need to cancel or change your plans?
- If you are unable to attend, please inform your KPMG host as soon as possible. For security reasons, please also email us directly no later than Friday 12 April 2013.
We are pleased to accommodate any special dietary or other requirements. Please provide details when you register. We will use this information for the purposes of managing the event. It will not be retained by KPMG International Cooperative or any other KPMG entity.
Continuing professional education (CPE)
Asia Pacific Tax Summit participants can earn CPE credit.
Two airports serve Shanghai:
Shanghai Pudong International Airport, which is approximately 46km (28miles) away from the Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai. The journey time is approximately 50 minutes, and a taxi should cost between RMB180.00 to RMB200.00
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, which is approximately 13km (8miles) away from the Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai. The journey time is approximately 30 minutes, and a taxi should cost between RMB70.00 to RMB100.00.
Delegates should make their own arrangements for travel to and around Shanghai.
The average temperature for Shanghai in April is 15°C (60°F).
Delegates planning to visit China on business should check with the Chinese Consulate about their visa requirements. Here is the list of countries whose citizens require a visa to visit China.
Note that this list is for guidance only. We strongly advise you to seek the advice of your preferred travel booking office or the nearest Consulate if you are uncertain about whether you need a visa.
A single entry visa letter will be provided. If you require more than a single entry for business purposes please email us and we will put you in contact with the appropriate person.