The protect phase of KPMG’s Cyber Security Framework is about designing and implementing your cyber defense infrastructure.
What’s on your mind?
- What should the overall design of my defense infrastructure look like?
- How do I ensure network security?
- How do I ensure only authorized employees have access to our systems and applications?
- How can I improve the security of information we store in the cloud?
- How can I limit the opportunities for malicious insiders in my organization?
- How do I identify and fix system vulnerabilities?
- What should my governance and controls look like?
- How can I design my people processes to minimize security risks?
KPMG member firms can help you to design, implement and improve your cyber defense infrastructure. Whether from a people, process or technology viewpoint, our services will help you protect your information assets and reduce vulnerabilities to cyber attack. KPMG’s services include: