What’s on your mind?
- I don’t know if my organization meets all of its obligations for information assurance
- Is data secure in my organization?
- We don’t fully understand our current vulnerabilities
- Do our supply chain partners put us at risk?
- Do we meet the information security requirements to bid for government contracts?
- Are our competitors ahead of us and does this give them an advantage?
The KPMG Cyber Maturity Assessment (CMA) is unique in the market in that it looks beyond pure technical preparedness against cyber attack. It takes a rounded view of people, process and technology to enable clients to understand areas of vulnerability, to identify and prioritize areas for remediation and to demonstrate both corporate and operational compliance turning information risk to business advantage.
In developing the assessment, KPMG has combined international information security standards with global insight of best practice in risk management, cyber security, governance and people processes. The approach assesses six key dimensions of information security across three levels of maturity. Through a combination of interviews, workshops, policy and process reviews and technical testing, we rapidly:
- Identify current gaps in compliance and risk management of information assets
- Identify the scale of cyber vulnerabilities
- Set out prioritized areas for a management action plan
The assessment provides the flexibility to assess the level of cyber maturity on a site by site basis or at a company level. It helps identify best practice within an organization and provides comparator information against peer groups and competitors.
In short, it provides executives with a rapid assessment of your organization’s readiness to prevent, detect, contain and respond to threats to information assets.
Learn more about Cyber Maturity Assessment