Matching our industry experience with our technical skills, KPMG member firms work closely with clients to design and implement cyber intelligence functions and security operations centers.
What’s on your mind?
- How do we move from reacting to anticipating cyber attacks?
- How do we make sense of the cyber threats we face?
- How do we establish an effective Security Operation Center?
- Who should we be sharing threat intelligence with and how?
- How do we demonstrate the return on investment of our cyber security measures?
KPMG firms’ deep experience in the intelligence and law enforcement community gives us a unique perspective on effective intelligence capabilities and processes. Combined with our deep technical knowledge in cyber security we:
- Work with organizations to design and implement in-house and government cyber intelligence functions and security operations centers
- Help optimize aspects of current intelligence functions and security operations centers
- Work in partnership with private and intelligence/law enforcement agencies to enhance intelligence flows