Our services are as follows:
- Royalty Compliance — aims to recover fees, help strengthen licensing relationships and identify opportunities for mitigating risk.
- Software End-User License Review — monitors license compliance for software vendors, leading to increased current and future licensing and maintenance revenue.
- Vendor Contracts — advises on management of vendor relationships.
- Ad Agency Contract Compliance — aims to identify significant cost recoveries or other improvement opportunities.
- Reseller and Distributor Review — assists with the enforcement of contracts with channel partners.
- Digital Distribution — assists digital content owners in assessing the completeness and accuracy of self-reporting of content distribution.
- Software Asset management (SAM) — can include a review of people, process and technology areas against industry standards.
- Intellectual Property (IP) Audit — assistance in assessing and optimizing processes of the IP governance throughout different stages of the IP lifecycle.
Gaining the full value that is due from contracts is clearly a chief concern for many companies — in terms of enhancing income, reducing costs and meeting S-O 404 compliance issues.
KPMG’s Contract Compliance Services can help with:
- Deep industry experience — improving revenue or reducing costs as well as resolving complex relationship and contracting issues.
- Understanding of partner relationships — we work in a non-adversarial way to help business partners understand the terms of their agreements.
- Objectivity and confidentiality — giving reassurance to the third party in a review.
- An established methodology and approach enables us to focus on your specific environment.
- Global reach — through the network of member firms we can provide contract compliance professionals worldwide.
KPMG’s Contract Compliance Services (CCS) professionals can help our firms’ clients by advising on:
- enhanced return on investment (ROI)
- recovered cash from overpricing and overpayments
- better protection of intellectual property
- mitigating and managing risks within the extended enterprise
- more effective financial reporting controls
- improved relationships with key business partners
- increased confidence in vendor’s contract compliance process
- identified opportunities to enhance contract language
- in-depth industry experience and a dedicated practice