Finally, when organizations need to accomplish major change and make it sustainable, the two are integrated to enable people involved with and affected by the change to become engaged, committed and competent in the new way of doing business.
People and Change teams serve our firms' leading clients in all industries. Our professionals bring extensive experience and they work collaboratively with clients advising them on:
- organization design & development
- behavioral change management
- talent management
- optimizing the human resources function.
- workforce optimization
Within these broad categories, the People and Change teams advise clients on transforming their organizations by:
- align their top teams around their strategy and required performance
- create a vision and case for change
- engage stakeholders
- align the various change levers, particularly HR
- craft communications strategies and plans
- change project and program management
- develop talent/human capital strategies, including identifying and retaining top talent
- improve organizational design and organization capability development
- encourage cultural change
- create effective performance management
- design delivery models (shared services, outsourcing, etc.)
- establish the organization design of the HR function
- redesign HR processes and programs
- assess HR technology and strategies
- improve the HR team's effectiveness.
People and Change teams can advise our firms' clients on:
- behavioral change management — accelerating and making sustainable the successful implementation of change by developing strategies that deal with the impact on people created by changes to strategy, structure, processes and technology
- talent development — ensuring that strategies can in fact be implemented by identifying and developing the human capital within an organization
- organization design & development — creating effective and efficient organization designs that deliver the capabilities and performance required by the client's strategic intent
- HR function optimization — creating an HR function by developing leading delivery models for the implementation of the broader Human Capital strategy.
- Workforce optimization — includes the workforce analytics required to achieved optimization of employee cost, capacity, capability, connections and compliance. We deliver further insight by providing strategic and operational workforce planning solutions.