Organizations have a range of options to help them manage and improve performance, including process and control design, shared services models and outsourcing. Our firms’ Strategy & Operations professionals seek to empower clients to make better business decisions — decisions that are at the heart of successful business transformation and change management efforts.
Strategy & Operations teams serve our firms’ leading clients in all industries. Our professionals bring extensive experience and work collaboratively with clients, advising them on:
- managing and reducing materials costs
- optimizing overall internal supply chain costs
- reducing supply chain risk
- improving service to the customer
- product design efficiency.
In addition the Strategy & Operations team can transform the business by helping clients think through:
operations risk management
- supplier risk
- product portfolio risk
- process risk
strategic cash generation
- working capital optimization
- manufacturing strategy
- revenue management
- rapid value procurement
- cost management & optimization
- integrated supply chain planning
- global logistics
- service parts management.
Strategy & Operations teams can assist our firms’ clients with:
- rapid value procurement — focuses on optimizing strategic sourcing, consolidation of the supply base, improved contract management, improved inventory management through purchase execution and procurement process effectiveness.
- working capital management — designs and embeds approaches to develop and implement visibility, control and generation of cash and working capital across the business operations.
- supply chain optimization — advises on lean manufacturing, lean six sigma, operations, product lifecycle management, logistics, sourcing, and distribution.
- business integration — advises on mergers of business organizations (called post merger integration), shortly after a deal is finalized or years after many mergers have been executed.
- customer management — provide insights in to managing the entire life cycle of a customer, helps with visibility into customer segmentation and assists in increase customer retention and acquisition.