We work with clients to analyze business technology issues within their businesses. A client might approach us for assistance with:
- developing an appropriate IT strategy — we work with clients to develop a clear IT strategy that fully supports their business objectives
- sourcing — we offer guidance on the most appropriate strategies for outsourcing or offshoring IT services, and ensure that effective controls are implemented
- cost optimization – we work with clients to help identify the most effective ways to take costs out of a business
- logistics and supply chain issues — we examine various aspects of processes and technology, and make recommendations for helping to optimize efficiency. This is one of the areas where IT can have the greatest impact
- regulatory and compliance — we are well placed to assist organizations with regulatory and compliance needs. We have a great deal of experience in identifying and controlling financial and operational risks embedded in business systems.
We focus on the business impact of technology rather than systems implementation, and we are not tied to any hardware or software suppliers. As a result, our advice is independent and geared to the specific needs of each client.
We understand the need to keep pace with technology and take advantage of the tremendous opportunities offered by technological innovation, but we are also aware of the risks involved and the responsibility at the Board level to control these risks.
Increasingly, with the global nature of many organizations, we are aware of the need to develop innovative solutions that are repeatable and easily distributable. As a global organization ourselves, we are able to provide global support where necessary. We bring to clients:
- a team of over 6000 experienced professionals, equipped with strong business skills, as well as in-depth sector knowledge and specialist IT skills
- a consistent, integrated global platform
- the combined resources of one of the world’s leading business advisory networks.
KPMG’s IT Advisory team is a trusted advisor to the Boards of some of the world’s largest multinational organizations. We operate in the developed markets and in the key emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Central and South America and Asia-Pacific.