Now we are introducing “Power of Procurement 2.0” to take a deeper dive into how procurement organizations can drive value through two of the key levers highlighted in the first study: moving beyond cost savings, and prioritizing supply chain risk. We will also explore new themes around talent management.
- Do procurement team members possess the necessary skill sets to deliver value to the business?
- Can a procurement career be a stepping stone to a role in upper management or the executive suite?
- Are procurement and finance aligned on the bottom line impact of procurement activities?
- Are organizations strategically managing the spectrum of risks inherent in their supply base?
- Can companies drive value in procurement through alternative service delivery models such as outsourcing?
The survey is anticipated to take 60 minutes to complete. For this investment in time, you will receive a report benchmarking your company against other participating organizations. You may also request a follow-up discussion with KPMG professionals to get insights and practical ideas on how you might strengthen your procurement functions.
Register here to add your voice to these questions. You may also contact us directly with any questions.