Our Restructuring professionals can provide an opportunity for stressed and distressed businesses to stabilize and implement a process of strategic, operational and financial change. The aim is to turn around the performance of a business and to help generate outstanding and lasting value for the stakeholders.
Our Restructuring professionals have extensive experience in steering stresses and distressed businesses towards a stronger position. Our services include:
- cost reductions
- cash management
- turnaround planning and implementation
- financial restructuring
- exit planning and implementation
- debtor, creditor or court driven formal restructurings.
Finding a way through a crisis is challenging. With the right guidance the task can be made easier, but speed of response is essential. The earlier a problem is identified and resolved, the better chances the company has to turn its performance around.
KPMG’s Restructuring professionals are trusted advisers to the executive boards of many of the world’s leading enterprises. We have in depth experience across industry sectors and geographies. We understand the challenges involved in dealing with complex, cross-border restructurings and insolvencies.
We seek to provide consistent, cost-effective and high-quality service based on:
- over 1200 Restructuring professionals worldwide with advanced accounting, business advisory and IT skills
- an integrated global platform with member firms in 145 countries
- the extensive resources of one of the world’s leading business advisory networks.
Our member firms operate in developed markets and in the key emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, India and elsewhere in Asia.