As a global advisor that works with many of the largest international insurers and other investors, KPMG firms have a full suite of services to guide insurers through the M&A process, including structuring and valuation. However, our aim is to begin much earlier, by assessing the full range of options available, to determine whether a transaction is indeed the right approach.
Our firms can help you meet these key goals:
- achieve corporate growth, realizing synergy potential and profit objectives
- release capital and enhancing liquidity from sale of core or non-core business to release maximum value
- optimize share price
- identify a wide pool of potential bidders
- identify value drivers
- safeguard confidentiality
- leverage a vast international network.