- Brian is a Tax Partner in the Financial Services Group in Dublin and the Global Insurance Tax lead for KPMG International.
- Brian has been a Partner in KPMG since 1996 and in his career has worked in the tax area with KPMG in Dublin and Toronto.
- He is a member of KPMG’s Global FS Tax Leadership and is the Irish representative in KPMG’s China Global Practice.
- He acts for a large number of leasing, banking and insurance clients. In particular he has extensive experience in advising on international and Irish taxation matters and on capital markets transactions.
- He is actively involved with the Financial Services Industry Association and is a member of the Irish Prime Minister’s Working Group which is responsible for the development of the international financial services industry in Ireland.
- Brian has written extensively on taxation matters and lectured in Ireland and overseas on Irish and international tax issues.
- Brian is a graduate of University College Dublin, and a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland and the Irish Taxation Institute.