Health systems around the world are facing unprecedented challenges that require policy makers, payers, providers, and suppliers to rethink how they work. However, while the problems are well known the solutions are taking time to materialize – and time is running out. New approaches to providing and paying for healthcare must emerge in the next few years. The organizations that succeed will be those that are able to adapt, experiment, innovate and take risks.
In these unprecedented times, healthcare leaders require insight and guidance from audit, tax and advisory professionals they can trust. That is why leading organizations turn to KPMG’s global health practice. Our propositions revolve around five core themes:
- Working across regional health ecosystems to redesign health value chains, modernize the way care is purchased, and shift the provision of care to more appropriate settings.
- Helping organizations to adopt best practice operational models, processes and cost management capabilities in order to enhance both quality and value for money.
- Ensuring value is delivered through mergers, acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures, shared services and outsourcing arrangements.
- Helping to leverage the power of information technology in healthcare.
- Helping Boards to lead their organizations more confidently by providing assurance, and by strengthening governance, risk management, and compliance functions.
Back to top