Your base salary will be in local currencies and net of tax. Salaries are reviewed annually and are subject to revision for performance. You will be eligible for an annual bonus dependent on your individual performance and the financial performance of the member firm and, at certain levels, you will be compensated for overtime worked at certain levels.
- monthly housing allowance as a part of your salary
- travel allowance per day, paid on a quarterly basis
- economy relocation airfares for you and your immediate family members
- economy class ‘home leave’ airfare for you and your family members
- first two weeks accommodation (hotel or furnished apartment) provided and allocation of a per diem amount to cover the cost of meals and incidentals for yourself during this time
- real estate agency fees (up to one months rent) are reimbursed
- entitlement of up to five days of ‘settling-in’ time
- provision of Russian language tuition.
Hours of work
Your normal working hours will be 40 per week, from Monday to Friday.
You will be entitled to 20 (below manager)/25 (above manager), days' holiday per full calendar year as well as the Russian public holidays.
Global medical insurance (outpatient and in-patient care, emergency treatment, hospitalization, maternity care) and global travel insurance for you and your accompanying family members will be provided. Your life and accidental dismemberment insurance will also be covered.
Training and Professional Development
You will be eligible to participate in training as required and agreed with local management. All costs associated with this training will be paid by KPMG in Russia and the CIS.