The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), including Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, is rapidly approaching a new milestone: the implementation of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) at the end of 2015.
The AEC is expected to have far-reaching economic consequences, by significantly promoting intra- and extra- ASEAN trade and investment and strengthening the global importance of the ASEAN as an economic block.
Global businesses need to closely monitor the ASEAN developments and consider their business opportunities, further optimizing their global supply chains. To help you navigate through this changing environment, please join us in a 60 min webcast, where senior international tax professionals will highlight:
- The AEC fundamental freedoms and their real business impact
- The joint realization of investment-related policies
- Tax coordination and competition among the ASEAN countries
- The ASEAN integration into the global economy: benefits and opportunities for cross-border trade and investment
- View the playback
- View the ASEAN Economic Community 2015 - On the road to real business impact report.