Conversations feature Christian Rast, Head of KPMG Procurement Advisory Global Center of Excellence; Samir Khushalani, Advisory Partner in the United States; Thorsten Martin Schiefer, Advisory Partner in Germany; John Tros, Advisory Partner in the Netherlands; Michael Pleuger, Advisory Partner in Germany.
Thank you to the following interviewees for making this series possible:
- Jan Fokke van den Bosch, Global Chief Procurement Officer, ING
- Volker Pyrtek, CEO, BuyIn – The Procurement Joint Venture of Deutsche Telekom and Orange
- Detlef Schultz, CEO Vodafone Procurement and Global Supply Chain Management Director, Vodafone
- Fredrick Spalcke, Executive Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer, Philips
- Tim Tolhurst, Executive Vice President and Chief Purchasing Officer, DSM
- Scott Wharton, Managing Director and Global Chief Procurement Officer, Citi
- Eric Rositzki, Director Terminals Operations and Logistics at Vodafone Group
- Karl-Heinz Müller, Thought Leader in Global Procurement
Check back often as we broaden the discussion.