With APA activity rising and new programs coming on-stream worldwide, KPMG International’s survey report Advance Pricing Arrangements: Navigating APAs takes stock of companies’ experiences by asking these questions.
- Are APA programs operating efficiently and effectively?
- Are businesses finding that the comfort that their transfer pricing policies will not be challenged is worth the cost and effort of negotiating APAs?
- What can you do can take to ease the process and get better results?
- Are companies getting what they need from their transfer pricing advisors?
- Are there ways that tax authorities could make these programs simpler and more effective for everyone involved?