This podcast is an excerpt from the Value for Money in Policing: From Efficiency to Transformation conference, which KPMG co-hosted with Reform, an independent, non-party think tank whose mission is to set out a better way to deliver public services and economic prosperity. The conference presented a number of examples of transformative reform from some of the leading police forces and law enforcement agencies in the UK.
- Rosemary Scully, Global Head for Justice & Security Center of Excellence, KPMG
- Rt. Hon Theresa May MP, Home Secretary and Minister for Women and Equalities
- Dave Thompson, Deputy Chief Constable, West Midlands Police
- Paul Evans, Director, KPMG (previously Executive Director, Interventions, Serious Organized Crime Agency)
- Sir Peter Fahy QPM, Chief Constable, Greater Manchester Police
- Mark Easton, Home Editor, BBC
- Nicholas Fox, Lead Partner for Home Affairs (UK), KPMG