Featuring case studies and interviews with senior executives from a wide range of companies spanning the luxury sector, the report examines the key industry trends impacting the purchase decisions and brand expectations of Chinese consumers.
Key insights from the report include:
- The impact of increased overseas travel on global luxury brands
- Luxury brands are evolving their online presence to convert more browsers into buyers
- The popularity of unique luxury experiences and one-of-a-kind brands and products is rising
- Hong Kong remains a top travel destination for luxury purchases
- Increased earning power makes Chinese women an attractive target for luxury players