Our service premise is simple: leverage our tremendous investment in our people and our technology to provide the tools and resources our clients’ need to achieve long-term, sustainable value.
Organizations often want a coordinated and consistent approach to global compliance to ensure access to leading practices and effective risk management. From the outset of an engagement, our compliance services establishes a core team to provide a single point of contact and manage the overall relationship and services. The core team can help ensure processes and procedures are put in place that add value straight away and into the future. Trained in industry best practice for compliance services, project management, and reengineering methodologies, KPMG’s team of professionals work to provide a clear, logical approach to help companies design, implement and manage an outsourcing structure shaped around the specific needs of their organization.
KPMG professionals – providing expert perspective and insight
Working closely with the core team and within our global compliance services framework, our in-country teams bring local knowledge and experience, critical to effective and value added compliance.
By immersing themselves in their local business and regulatory environments, our teams provide perspective and forward-looking insight to outsourcing engagements– perspective and insight which are critical to managing risk on a global basis and which cannot be obtained from centralized processing centers. With over 22,000 tax professionals located in offices in 144 countries, we have the global mindset and cross-border reach, combined with the local experience to meet our clients’ compliance needs wherever they choose to do business, both now and in the future.
KPMG’s compliance services include:
- Tax compliance and related tax planning
- Tax provision preparation
- Tax authority inquiry and examination
- Statutory accounting, bookkeeping and payroll compliance
- Compliance process, technology and controls advice
- Project coordination and management
Our outsourcing professionals think beyond the immediate compliance task to add longer-term value to your organization through our:
- Global mindset: Our global service recognizes the international reach of today’s businesses providing effective global client service with local expertise.
- Forward thinking: KPMG recognizes that outsourcing is a major commitment for both parties and should be a long term partnership. We seek to build relationships that can change as you develop and improve your compliance processes and relationship with your regulator for the longer term.
- Value adding: At KPMG, we won’t relegate your regulatory reporting to a mere process. We aim to provide reassurance around your key filing positions and add value through the identification of better disclosure positions and planning opportunities.
Embedding value wherever possible
Turning knowledge into value for our clients is what differentiates KPMG from other outsourcing service providers. Because our professionals think beyond the immediate compliance task, and can leverage institutional knowledge from throughout the firm, they are well positioned to provide insight and advice around planning, compliance governance and risk management, and process and technology consulting. We seek to embed value whenever and wherever possible.
In partnering with KPMG, you can improve your compliance processes, technologies and risk management and meet your global compliance obligations at the same time as freeing-up your tax team to focus on better support of your business, both now and in to the future.