What makes the Risk & Regulation Forum a unique and important conference to attend?
- Cross industry: Banking, Insurance & Asset Management
- High-level discussion from policymakers, regulators, chief risk officers and business strategists
- Extended sessions with more time devoted to big issues through focused sessions allowing for deeper discussion into key topics
- Technical or strategic streams matching your business needs
- Networking opportunities
KPMG will have a strong contribution to the program with speaking engagements throughout the conference including:
CRO think tank
Moderated by Jitendra Sharma, Global Financial Risk Management Leader
Electronic polling session – International regulations in practice: Comparing the approach to international regulations across different regions
Led by a global panel of KPMG firms’ partners
- Mike Ritchie, ASPAC Financial Risk Management Leader, KPMG in Australia
- Fiona Fry, Head of Regulatory Risk Consulting, KPMG in the UK
- Philip Aquilino, Director, Regulatory Financial Services, KPMG in the US
The future of insurance business challenges & opportunities
Chaired by Michael Crawford, Head of UK Insurance Risk, KPMG in the UK
Risk appetite – How can risk appetite be linked to liquidity & capital?
Led by Steven Hall, Partner, Financial Risk Management, KPMG in the UK
Strategic & technical stream session: Comparing the ICAAP & the ORSA – What are the differences/similarities & what can the insurance industry learn from the banking industry?
Led by Daniel Sommer, Head of Financial Risk Management, KPMG in Germany and Dr. Bernd Műller, Senior Manager, Risk Insurance, KPMG in Germany
With 70+ industry leading speakers, the Risk & Regulation Forum will give you the best insight during industry-focused sessions. Topics will include Basel III, Liquidity, Solvency II, RWA Credibility, UCITS, EMIR, Internal Models, Derivative Regulations, Stress Testing, MiFID II, CRDIV and European Banking Union.