Organizations have a range of options to help them manage and improve performance, including process and control design, shared services models and outsourcing. Our firms’ Business Effectiveness professionals seek to empower clients to make better business decisions — decisions that are at the heart of successful business transformation and change management efforts.
Business Effectiveness teams serve our firms’ leading clients in all industries. Our professionals bring extensive experience and work collaboratively with clients, advising them on:
- managing and reducing materials costs
- optimizing overall internal supply chain costs
- reducing supply chain risk
- improving service to the customer
- product design efficiency.
In addition the Business Effectiveness team can transform the business by helping clients think through:
operations risk management
- supplier risk
- product portfolio risk
- process risk
strategic cash generation
- working capital optimization
- manufacturing strategy
- revenue management
- rapid value procurement
- cost management & optimization
- integrated supply chain planning
- global logistics
- service parts management.
Business Effectiveness teams can assist our firms’ clients with:
- rapid value procurement — focuses on optimizing strategic sourcing, consolidation of the supply base, improved contract management, improved inventory management through purchase execution and procurement process effectiveness.
- working capital management — designs and embeds approaches to develop and implement visibility, control and generation of cash and working capital across the business operations.
- supply chain optimization — advises on lean manufacturing, lean six sigma, operations, product lifecycle management, logistics, sourcing, and distribution.
- business integration — advises on mergers of business organizations (called post merger integration), shortly after a deal is finalized or years after many mergers have been executed.
- customer management — provide insights in to managing the entire life cycle of a customer, helps with visibility into customer segmentation and assists in increase customer retention and acquisition.