KPMG’s Business Performance Services team has experience of a wide range of industry sectors and uses this knowledge to deliver IT-enabled, business transformation and operations improvement services. KPMG’s Business Performance Services practice helps leading public and private organizations respond to change and add value to the enterprise. We offer practical guidance on:
- improving operations
- driving value and helping optimize capital and cost structures
- developing and applying business strategies to improve financial and
- operational performance
- dealing with business change management and the people issues which arise from it.
We help our firms’ clients analyze and understand the four dimensions of business change — people, processes, technology and risk/control — identifying problem areas that prevent the enterprise from fulfilling its potential.
We adopt a collaborative approach, working alongside clients to:
- streamline and standardize finance operations
- design and establish performance management systems
- apply business intelligence initiatives
- balance and enhance the supply chain
- identify working capital and cost optimization opportunities
- establish more effective approaches to planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Our aim is to make client organizations more responsive to change in their industries and markets and equipping them to take maximum advantage of emerging opportunities.
We seek to provide a consistent, cost-effective service based on our extensive global resources, including:
- over 3000 performance professionals worldwide, all of whom are
- equipped with advanced finance and business advisory skills
- member firms in 145 countries
- one of the world’s leading business advisory networks.
We are the trusted advisers to the boards and executives of some of the world’s leading organizations. Our member firms operate in developed markets, while we also have a dynamic presence in the key emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, India, China and elsewhere in Asia.
We believe there is no substitute for local knowledge and with experienced, capable people on the ground, we can respond quickly and effectively.