KPMG in Russia and the CIS has local and expatriate professionals working in close co-operation, sharing knowledge and experiences to help ensure that our firms receive comprehensive assistance and support. We work with many major Russian and global companies and a broad range of non-governmental organizations and financial institutions.
Discover what our people at KPMG in Russia and the CIS have to say about their developing careers and the advantages of working with an organization that deservedly enjoys a strong reputation worldwide. KPMG people have a chance to take part in interesting and innovative projects in a professional business environment, and with a friendly international team.
Top reasons to join KPMG in Russia and the CIS:
- As a member of our team, you’ll have access to a wide range of resources to help you achieve your career goals and develop professionally.
- Assignment to KPMG will open up interesting professional and career prospects for you.
- Most partners or senior managers have international experience. International experience helps to improve promotion prospects.
- You’ll deepen your industry knowledge. For our clients – dynamic and growing businesses – the insight, skills and resources you gain are required to address their specific issues and strategic goals.
- This is an opportunity to develop an international network of contacts.
- You’ll be joining more than 3000 professionals at KPMG in Russia and the CIS with a diverse range of professional backgrounds.
- You will gain an unforgettable cultural experience in one of the most interesting countries in the world, and get to know “those mysterious Russians”.
- This is a good opportunity to travel. Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kiev are all excellent start points for travel to many other European countries.
- You may learn a new language.
- You will meet new people and make new friends.
Find out why others decided to make the move, by reading some of our people profiles.