With KPMG member firms operating in 156 countries and territories, the communities in which we work have very different needs and priorities. But there are some common topics that unite all members of the KPMG network: Education, Development and Environment.
Our brand proposition, 'High performing people cutting through complexity', perfectly exemplifies KPMG's role as corporate citizen; committed to the communities we work in.
- We apply our knowledge and expertise in audit, tax and advisory to work with NGOs, private sector companies, governments and international organizations, to solve the most complex development and environmental challenges
- Our global network, scale and reach give us access to the latest trends and thought leadership so we can provide fresh insights and connect people and markets to enhance sustainable development
- We deliver success for our business, our clients and our NGO partner organizations by anticipating development and environmental opportunities and risks, and providing a clear point of view on the implications
- Our people are driven to innovate, to protect and to create value for our clients and for our communities. Our recommendations are straightforward and enable businesses and NGOs to contribute to sustainable development more efficiently and effectively
- Global poverty and environmental sustainability are not too much of a challenge and we seek opportunity in every situation. Our passion to do the right things for our clients and our communities, to cut through complexity and identify clear solutions set us apart.