Our view is that companies don’t necessarily have to spend more on talent and capability development to achieve value. They need to reallocate the spend they have towards those with critical skills, as well as potential future leaders. They can rethink their portfolio of activity to build capability in practical ways that involve business area leads and engage those with the ‘must have’ skills. Then those responsible for capability development can show real value to the business and build the case for future investment as outcomes are demonstrated.
We help clients achieve value from their talent investment by designing and implementing approaches, programs and systems to choose the right people, tap their potential, and support and guide them through their development. We focus on connecting skill and behavior requirements to business strategy, on leveraging people through the right structures, processes and technologies. We work to translate knowledge, collaboration and creativity into high performance and value, as defined by the business.
Clients use our services to:
- identify key insights about their talent base, both internal and external
- create competency and career frameworks to recruit and retain key capabilities
- rethink learning and development operating models, offering and mix of channels
- develop new behaviors, roles and capabilities
- implement human capital management systems.