Our audit, tax and advisory professionals operate in a challenging and highly competitive sector encompassing the production and retailing of food, drink, tobacco, clothing, consumer durables and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), as well as luxury goods.
Our aim is to help clients make the most of the challenges and opportunities presented by a constantly changing business environment.
We offer a number of services to help clients address the issues facing their industry, in the key areas of governance, performance and growth. These issues include:
- Reporting and regulation
- Corporate governance and stakeholder expectations
- Sustainability and the environment
- Business operating model structure
- Improving operational efficiency
- Supply chain management
- Innovation and R&D
- Market entry and expansion
- Consumer trends
- Private label
- Private equity investment
For more information on country-specific services, visit the websites of the ELLP firms.
* Excluding the Belgian audit practice