By investing time in getting to know your business, we are able to combine a holistic approach with a more detailed analysis of new accounting standards. We are able to help you keep up to speed with accounting developments and understand and quantify the impact of new requirements on results. We can also provide you with an assessment of the impact on the wider business and systems and processes so that you get an overview of the impact which is most critical to your company.
- perform an initial impact assessment on your company as a whole, covering systems and processes, people and changes, business and reporting
- perform an initial impact assessment, highlighting the differences between current requirements and the IASB's proposals
- perform calculations to quantify the impact
- review client calculations, providing assurance to the Board on the detail of the calculations and/or the methods used
- work with our tax colleagues who can provide tax assurance services on the consequences of the changes