When securing a merger or acquisition, it is crucial to understand the tax implications in the country you're doing business in. You must also be aware of how these implications will affect the tax-efficient structuring and financing of your merger or acquisition.
KPMG has produced a publication to provide you with the information you need before engaging in your next merger or acquisition.
KPMG's Taxation of Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions features:
- Summaries from 60 countries
- Tax laws and regulations within each country
- Implications for tax efficient structuring and financing of a merger or acquisition
- Rules and consequences to foreign shareholders
- Comparisons of asset and share purchases
KPMG is here to help - please contact us using the form above for more information on how we can help you understand how these tax implications affect your specific situation.