- Political implications and economic insights
- Changes to the manufacturing and mining sectors
- The shutdown of tax loopholes
- The Canada Job Grant Program and job skills training
- Investment in infrastructure programs
- International tax changes, including "big brother" reporting.
KPMG has issued a special budget day edition of TaxNewsFlash-Canada, summarizing the highlights. Please register now to receive an electronic copy of the Budget Highlights TaxNewsFlash.
You can also download KPMG's free Tax Hub Canada app for timely, convenient tax news to your BlackBerry or iPad.
Should the federal government be trending toward austerity or stimulus to spur economic growth? Check out the results of the 30th Quarterly C-Suite Survey [PDF 951KB] for the views of Canadian executives on this, as well as opinions on the job market, immigration and infrastructure - and how they correlate with the federal government's outlook as outlined in Economic Action Plan 2013.
The C-Suite survey is sponsored by KPMG, conducted by the Gandalf Group, and published and broadcast by The Globe and Mail, BNN and Report on Business.
For more information on the federal budget or the 30th Quarterly C-Suite Survey, please contact us.