KPMG's affiliated law firm, KPMG Law LLP delivers a suite of end-to-end tax and immigration law services.
We have deep knowledge and experience in Canadian tax law, providing domestic and international organizations with an informed perspective in dealing with planning advice on a privileged basis. We can also help you develop a dispute resolution strategy, and if necessary, can provide litigation services.
Our immigration law practice provides strategic counsel and customized solutions to help global minded businesses deal efficiently and effectively with their cross-border workforce.
As a full-service provider, we're with you from start to finish. See below for more information on our professionals.
- Mario Abrioux [78Kb] – Partner, Financial Services
- Brian R. Carr [PDF 102Kb] - Partner, International Corporate Tax
- Julie Colden [PDF 98Kb] - Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions Tax
- Suzanne de Lint [PDF 192Kb] - Partner, Global Immigration
- James C. Gatley [PDF 88Kb] - Partner, Transfer Pricing
- Howard Greenberg [PDF 252Kb] - Partner, Global Immigration Leader
- Carla Hanneman [PDF 104Kb] - Associate, International Corporate Tax
- Justin Kutyan [PDF 188Kb] - Associate, Tax Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Jeff Oldewening [PDF 91Kb] - Associate, International Corporate Taxation
- Christopher Sheridan [PDF 74Kb] - Associate, International Corporate Tax
- Stephen S. Southard [PDF 89Kb] - Partner, US Corporate Tax
- Monika Szabo [PDF 185Kb] - Partner, US Immigration Practice Leader
- Simon Thang [72Kb] – Associate, Indirect Tax
- Thang Trieu [PDF 89Kb] - Associate, Tax Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Sam J. Tyler [PDF 95Kb] - Partner, International Corporate Tax