What's involved in improving cash management? It starts with good housekeeping – employing cost-efficiency strategies that allow your employees to take advantage of every opportunity to increase cash flow throughout your business. But longer term, cash management needs become a core part of the business's culture – aligned with other strategic drivers such as profit, revenue, and market share.
KPMG Enterprise advisers can help extract value from your company's cash flow [PDF 360Kb]. Our analytical tools, coupled with a detailed knowledge of "what works" in cash management, can help you find cash within your operations - and also help you sustain cash flow improvements through behavioural change and training.
- Gather data on your company's cash performance and management practices.
- Analyze the data to identify issues and areas for improvement
- Recommend a prioritized action plan to address the issues identified
- Align incentives with your cash management goals.
- Assist your team in implementing the plan
- Experience rapid and sustainable improvement in cash performance
- See improved liquidity, increased return on capital and improved balance sheet structure and financial ratios.
- Be able to reallocate cash from operations to reduce debt or fund growth
- Enhance relationships with lenders and investors
- Our advisers bring a deep and practical understanding of cash management strategies - what works and what doesn't.
- We offer the tools and skills to help your team quickly pinpoint the cash management issues in your organization, and hw to address them
- Our focus goes beyond identifying immediate cost savings - we aim to help you achieve sustainable improvements and build effective cash management into your company's culture
To learn more about how KPMG Enterprise can help you extract business value from cash flow, contact a KPMG Enterprise professional today.