About the survey: Capturing the view of Canadian audit committee (AC) members, this survey identifies gaps and emerging risks about how ACs and boards can strengthen their oversight and keep pace in an ever-changing environment.
Read the full Canadian Perspective here [PDF 1.4MB].
Highlights from the 2014 survey [PDF 1.4MB], include:
- The top ranked challenges
- How to avoid being unwittingly exposed to cyber risks
- How the role of the audit committee is evolving
- How to ensure the quality of information isn't falling short
- Who is responsible for the financial reporting quality