Our clients often face a challenging array of business issues in their efforts to manage regulatory risk compliance issues. Violations or non-conformance to laws, rules, regulations, ethical standards, and policies can jeopardize earnings, capital, and reputation.
How KPMG Risk and Regulatory Management Professional Can Help
At KPMG, we take a broad, integrative approach to risk and regulatory compliance management. Our multidisciplinary teams bring deep industry knowledge to help deliver practical applications. We can help clients establish, enhance, and maintain fitting risk management governance structures to assist them in meeting their regulatory and compliance obligations.
We can help bring focus to high-risk areas such as privacy and data loss, anti-money laundering, consumer complaints, records retention, and outsourcing.
Our Full Service Suite
In our member firms’ work with clients we highlight concerns and help improve processes, governance and strategy across a range of risk and regulatory compliance fields, including:
- Credit risk measurement and management
- Operational risk measurement and management
- Market and liquidity risks
- Economic capital management
- Capital adequacy and regulatory services
- Actuarial services and financial statement support
- Commodity and energy risk management
- Financial instruments accounting
- GIPS pre-verification and compliance guidance (gap analysis and GIPS compliance implementation), GIPS verification, and performance examination
- Insurance risk assessment
- Basel III and Solvency II transformation
- Quantitative evaluation and management of portfolio risks
- Financial engineering
- Risk management in transactions
- Finance and treasury management and transformation
- Regulatory compliance assessments
- Trading risk management
- Disciplinary action assistance
- Transaction advisory regulatory assistance
- Regulatory charter application assistance
- Regulatory capital risk management
Our Financial Risk Management professionals aim to provide consistent, cost-effective, and high-quality service through:
- More than 1600 Financial Risk and Regulatory Management professionals strategically positioned around the world
- A global network with offices in more than 145 countries
- Access to the resources of one of the world’s leading professional advisory organizations.
We are trusted risk management advisers to the boards and executive teams of some of the world’s leading enterprises. Our member firms operate in key financial centers and developed markets. We also have a dynamic presence in the emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, India, China, and elsewhere in Asia.