The changing nature of business has created new opportunities, but also new risks and potential threats, including:
- The increasing sophistication of fraud, organized crime, and terrorism; more complex legislation and regulations, some with increasing extra-territorial reach
- Developing challenges around technology
- Complex disputes, litigation, and class actions
- Pitfalls from expanding into emerging markets
- Dependencies on unfamiliar business partners
- More complex supply and distribution channels
- Theft and misuse of intellectual property.
Organizations that effectively monitor and swiftly respond to potentially damaging situations such as these are better placed to deal with them quickly and successfully, while reducing adverse financial, reputational, or operational impact.
How KPMG Forensic Professionals Can Help
We offer robust, practical advice, helping our clients deal with:
KPMG Forensic's network of over 2,100 professionals work in 33 accredited practices within member firms around the world. The network brings a consistent global approach, combined with a tailored local focus, to sensitive and complicated cross-border engagements.