KPMG's Forensic Technology Services work to identify, preserve, analyze, and present relevant digital evidence. We provide the following services for a wide range of matters, including civil/criminal investigations, intellectual property matters, internal investigations, and regulatory actions:
- Computer forensic imaging and digital investigations involving the identification, preservation, collection, paring, and processing of electronically stored information (ESI)
- Incident and investigative response
- Civil litigation processing and support
- Assessing reports and affidavits prepared by other experts
- Assisting with the execution of Anton Piller orders
- Recovering deleted or damaged data.
We use leading technology and tools; our senior professionals can support our work in court or arbitration as expert witnesses.
Please contact Dominic Jaar for further information.