Our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team helps securities, insurance, banking, and other institutions meet their responsibility to prevent, detect, and respond to money laundering and anti-terrorism financing through the development of a strong AML compliance regime. We assist numerous institutions in assessing and implementing AML compliance programs domestically and internationally, and in investigating complex money laundering and fraud schemes.
Our services include:
- Risk identification and categorization of customers, correspondents, products, and locations
- Assessment of AML infrastructure, including compliance program design, business processes, and work and information management
- AML policy and procedures design and implementation
- Performing independent reviews required under Canada's Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act and the counterpart legislative requirements in the US and UK
- AML training program design and delivery
- Identification and investigation of suspicious transactions and accounts
- Assistance with inquiries from law enforcement and regulators.
Please contact James McAuley for further information.
Sign Up Now
Subscribe to receive email alerts when new content is available.
The last decade has seen organizations invest significant resources in new technologies that have often led to massive information creation and storage. The growth of information received, created, and stored in organizations will continue to accelerate at rates not seen before. This, combined with the demands of electronic discovery, creates significant challenges, risks, and costs for organizations. To find out more on how we can help, click here.